ALIYA WANEK is looking for a studio assistant to join the brand at our Vallejo studio. This is a part-time, freelance position with room to grow as the brand grows!
This position will report to the founder/designer.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Order fulfillment
- Inventory management
- Quality control
- Customer service
- Production tasks and errands
- Assist with social media management
- Familiar with Adobe programs such as Photoshop & Illustrator
- Familiar with social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest
- 1-2 years of Shopify experience
- Familiar with task management platforms such as Asana
- Ability to learn programs such as Canva, Figma
- Means of transportation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Capability to learn new skills quickly
- Creatively brainstorm how to improve the customer experience
- Knowledge of small apparel businesses and the brand’s target market
The position is not limited to this description; the position has the ability to grow and evolve depending on the applicant's skills and experience.
Please email us your resume + a quick about you to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use "STUDIO ASSISTANT" as the subject line to be considered!
In addition, ALIYA WANEK reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. ALIYA WANEK is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.